May 04

CAMP WILL 2020: Session #1 (for 6th-9th grade students) has been cancelled due to COVID19 and our commitment to keep everyone as safe as possible. We are so sad about this but encourage you to check back later this summer with possible August dates for an abbreviated Camp Will. If you have registered already please look for your refund coming soon.

Those of you already registered for Session #2 (9th-12th grade), please stay tuned as we monitor the situation. We will be making a decision soon. Very possibly we will be unable to meet face-to-face. In that eventuality we are exploring ways that we can still bring a little Shakespeare into students’ lives. We will update as we know more.

Stay Healthy! Stay Safe! Stay Sane!